Coconut Chicken Soup

Monday, January 19, 2015



Okay people, this has been my most favorite recipes so far from the cookbook. It is funny that I am saying that because while I was making it I was convinced I wouldn't like it. And in fact, I actually didn't care for it as just a broth. 

I ended up adding tons of vegetables, 1/2 cup of rice and some shredded chicken. Then... It was amazing. The broth has such an amazing flavor and when it is soaked into the vegetables, rice and chicken... its to die for. I had to stop myself from making it the very next day. I don't want to get tired of it. But... i'll probably make it again next week. It is such a nice feeling to have super healthy meals that are so yummy and easy to make. I am a cook in the making people!!! This will be a staple in the Florence household! 

Find the recipe HERE!!

^^^ Instead of sausage, I used shredded chicken, but you could use any meat.^^^

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips