A day of adventures

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

One thing about me is that I love suprises and I love to adventure. Both mean more to me than most people know. A couple of days ago Mason had a suprise adventure planned for us. It was nothing extravagant or crazy but it was so thoughtful and so much fun. We drove through a rich part of town to admire houses and pieces of land and dream. That lead us down to Duvall where we found a cute little town. We grabbed coffee, went into a book store and some antique shops. Antiquing is one of my favorites! 





 



^^^ Look at the awesome bench made out of books,
 It's actually strong enough to hold people! ^^^ 




2 comments:

  1. Love the photos & that bench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love surprises and adventures so much! It looks like you had such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips