1000 pounds lighter

Friday, May 15, 2015

Wow, It feels so good to be writing again on this little space of mine. School kind of got the best of me (again) towards the end there with finals. But I am free for the summer! I really wish I was just naturally amazing at school and loved it. But I am not that great at it. One more year and I graduate. Yahooo!!! 

Lets see, what have I been up to. I unfancied my wardrobe! A blog will be coming soon on that. 

I started a new job, which I absolutely love, adore and look forward too. I started working part time for my church. I help to create relationships with our city and then help people within our church start serving in our city. It rocks!

My hubby and I started a new TV show, The Walking Dead. Eeee, we are addicted. It's a good one. 

I somehow have started four different books at the same time. I have never done this before and I don't know how I am doing it now. 

Hmmm... what else?! I am finally making meals again now that I have time. I'll hopefully be sharing that with you all soon. 

Until then, enjoy this photo of me feeling 1000 pounds lighter now that school is out. Yipeee.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips