This week

Monday, April 20, 2015

I have three more weeks of school before summer!!! and during this crazy season of life things are supposed to be hectic and stressful and unbearable. But, oddly enough, things were nice and slow and relaxing. 

Part of me wants to just say how tired I am from all the homework or how stressed I am with all the assignments I have coming up so I can fit in with all my friends who actually are busy. Isn't it funny how we do that? We want life to be crazy too if everyone else's life is crazy around us... Or is it just me?!

I'm embracing this slower-than-usual season and I am just fine with it. It could also be the sunshine that is making me less stressed and more happy. It has been sunny and in the 60's all week. Praise the Lord! 

Here are a few pics from this last week.


^^^ Patricia left this for me in my car!! ^^^



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips