// Dreams //

Monday, March 30, 2015

Mason and I have hit such a fun point in our relationship. We are at the point now were we only have one more year of school and after that, we can do anything we want to do. This is fun, scary, exciting, scary, exhilarating, adventurous, oh and did I say scary?? We can go wherever we want to go, do whatever we want to do and be whomever we want to be. 

I had a cray realization the other day. I have always been a dreamer since as long as I can remember. I dreamt big, was going to change the world and create and innovate new things for others. I realized I no longer have to dream, I can do what I have dreamt of forever... right now! 

The Lord has been directing our paths so clearly lately. There are things that are falling into place right before our eyes that literally leave me dumb founded. I find myself saying, "are you kidding me God? I don't deserve that" But then I hear him say, "No, you don't deserve that, but you don't have to deserve it. I died for you because you are not and never will be perfect or deserve this. I love you. You are my daughter and I cherish you."

I know that doors will not always open so easily for me. In fact I know that more doors will probably close than they will open. But I know that God is good, he has a plan and he will continually direct us when we walk with Him. 

Anyways, Mason has decided to pursue graduate school after he graduates from his undergrad. So we went out to celebrate that decision. YAYY! Woot Woot!! 



"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the Glory of God".
1 Corinthians 10:31

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips