those floors though!

Monday, October 19, 2015

I like this photo a lot, besides the fact that my leg is sticking out kind of all funny looking. But we won't dwell on that. I like this photo because I tend to like taking photos from where I stand. Maybe it's a weird liking that I caught on to in high school that I cannot let go of. Do you remember those popular photos in high school that girls (and sometime guys) would take from above their head, looking down on their whole body? Sometimes there would be a little cleavage.. or a lot. (insert monkey covering eyes emoji here) 

Anyways, I like this chair and the floors and I can just picture our little farm house with rugged floors and cozy vintage looking pillows. 


2 comments:

  1. So funny. Love this. (This is Megan, btw. Can't change the profile from my phone. Haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks for the comment, Megan!! Love you a lot.

      Delete

 
Blogging tips