a very pretty leaf

Monday, October 12, 2015

I have been anticipating the season of fall for a few months now. Here in Seattle, summer started in May this year, which was amazing. By the time summer comes around here (which is usually mid-July) we are all long over due for some sunshine. So we were ready. But this meant that I was ready for fall at the beginning of August.

I have never been one to love the heat, and on top of that, I traveled to both Texas and Florida this summer. Which means I endured 90% humidity and 100* weather. Mid 80*s is as hot as I can handle unfortunately. ha! I guess it's a good thing that I live in Seattle. Bring on the big sweaters, hot cider and everything pumpkin! 

(Here's the wacky thing, come spring time, I will be begging for some sunshine... Whoops).

Anyways, here's a photo of a very pretty, very wet leaf to remember the first huge rain fall we had on Saturday. 

If your reading, I'd love to hear about your favorite season.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips