My first vlog // How I do my eye shadow

Saturday, January 24, 2015

There's always a first for everything. As someone who loves getting ready in the morning, I thought it would be fun to show you all how I do my eye shadow by videoing myself applying it. I was right, it was fun YET hysterical to watch myself attempt something I had never done before. I'm not entirely sure If I'd ever do this again-- it took me a exactly eight attempts (not twenty like I said) before I got it right. I thought it was hilarious. 

Here's two videos... (long story short, I had finally accomplished a good take and then I accidentally stopped the video). Instead of starting completely over, I started where I had left off. As you can see, I am not very good at vlogging... at all. I got a great laugh from this and thought maybe you would too. Enjoy! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips