Just a couple goals

Tuesday, January 6, 2015


This year on New Years Eve, Mason and I had just arrived back from our little one year anniversary get away so we were pretty tired. We went out to out favorite little Thai spot in Kirkland. After that we were so exhausted that we just came back home to watch a movie and play a couple board games, just to help us make it to midnight. We actually almost missed midnight. I literally looked at my phone right at 12:00. So then, of course, we kissed! 

I am already a vissionary and someone who loves to dream, so when New Years comes around, well I have to create a couple of goals for myself. Here they are! 

1. Go through the entire Nina Planck cookbook in one year. This will be a lot of work, but I really want to learn all about the basics of cooking and doing so in a healthy way. 
2. Be more spontaneous, making moments and memories to last forever.
3. Be authentically myself in front of everyone and with everyone. | Luke 18:14 MSG |
4. Spend more time in the word and with Jesus. Life gets pretty busy when you are full time in college, have a part time job, have a family and extra curricular activities. Sadly, reading my Bible and spending time with Jesus gets put on the back burner. I will be trying to make this a priority. 
5. I am not sure if this will actually be something I follow through with, but I want to work out at least twice a week. I hate working out, but I always feel so much better when I am active.
6. Do more of what I genuinely love like crafting and blogging. 

Cheers to 2015!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips