Shake Shake Shake // Tacoma Guide

Monday, February 2, 2015



Since Tacoma is my favorite city and truly what I would call home, I am going to start a Tacoma guide. This will consist of my favorite places in Tacoma and could serve as a guide if any of my readers are to ever visit. So for the first entry, Shake Shake Shake!

We keep going back to the little diner almost every single time we are in the city. I would call it an addiction. The Restaurant is called Shake Shake Shake and it's in the stadium district if you are to ever visit. It's like an old diner from the 70's. Not only is it adorable inside, the food is so amazing. My favorite shake to get is the peanut butter and chocolate. My sisters favorite is the nutella shake. It actually tastes like nutella and ice-cream, it's pretty bad great! 

Before we gorged on shakes and cheeseburgers, my sister, Marissa and I went shopping & antiquing around Tacoma. There are the cutest consignment shops, antique malls and the best coffee shops. More to come on these spots. 









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips