chickens

Thursday, February 19, 2015



Valentines day for the Florence family was quite the adventure. One of our stops was an animal park. It literally was a park with a lot of farm animals. There were pigs, cows, horses, goats, sheep, bunnies and CHICKENS! I adore chickens. Almost too much. I was thinking on our way home from this little trip that I would like to have a pet chicken... and then the thought came to mind about how we eat chickens. AHH! I don't know if I would be able to eat my own chickens when we have them one day. I would probably get too attached and not be able to eat it. I'll just eat their eggs, yes. that is what I will do. haha!!

One day we will have a few animals and I cannot wait till that day. What a fun day that will be. Stay tuned for a valentines day post coming soon. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips